Den norske ambassaden i Warszawa har sendt oss vedlagte informasjon om mulighet for å søke om 3-måneders stipend til Krakow for norske forfattere. Stipendordningen er en del av prosjektet "Dagny – residental scholarships and literary events programme", et samarbeid mellom Villa Decius Association i Krakow og Sølvberget – Stavanger kulturhus. Prosjektet er finansiert med norske EØS-midler gjennom Kulturutvekslingsfondet. Søknadsfristen er allerede 31. januar 2011.
DAGNY –SCHOLARSHIPS AND LITERARY EVENTS PROGRAMME
The Villa Decius Association and the Solvberget KF Stavanger Cultural Centre invite writers from Poland, Norway, Ukraine and German-speaking countries to submit applications for a residential scholarship in Villa Decius in Krakow, in the framework of DAGNY– residential scholarships and literary events programme.
DAGNY is an international, two year long project of residence scholarships and literary events addressed to young authors and audience from countries, in which Dagny Juel-Przybyszewska, muse of European modernism, lived in or visited. Planned literary events consist of soirees in Krakow, Leipzig, Berlin and during literary festivals and book fairs in Lviv and Stavanger. The programme will have its finale in the international festival of literatures, which will take place in the autumn 2011 in Krakow.
The scholarship is three months long and can take place in either April-June or August-November 2011. Applications including preferred time should be sent exclusively in electronic version to the below email address of the Villa Decius’s project coordinator. The deadline is January 31, 2010.
WHO CAN APPLY
• Writers from Poland, Norway, Ukraine and German speaking countries, who have published at least one book;
THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
• Accommodation in the Łaski House, a historic outbuilding of the Villa Decius palace and park complex, in Krakow (single rooms with washroom and free Internet access, shared kitchen: www.villa.org.pl)
• Monthly scholarship of 3000 PLN (circa 750 EUR) before taxes
• The Villa Decius Association’s assistance in preparing for the stay, organizing soirees, lectures, workshops and establishing contacts with publishers and literary critics.
HOW TO APPLY
• Individual applications including a copy of an identity document, CV, a list of translations/publications, motivation letter and professional plans for the residency should be sent in electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for the applications is January 31, 2011.
• Results will be announced before February 15, 2011.
Supported by a grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism